Listenwise stories have different assignment types your teacher may share. Here’s a breakdown of how to complete your assignments:
- Visit your dashboard where you will find assignments listed. If you’re enrolled in multiple Listenwise classes, all of your work will be here.
- Click Start on the assignment you want to complete. You can return to your assignments at a later time. If you need to finish an assignment, click Continue.
These are open-ended assignments with resources, activities, and questions to complete while you listen. Your teacher can add or remove assignment tools.
- Your teacher may provide instructions, so be sure to review them before listening.
- When you’re ready to listen, click the blue play button.
- Complete the activities in your assignment and answer the questions.
- When you’re done, click Submit!
As you navigate the story page, you may notice tools with your assignment:
- Interactive Transcript: This reading support allows you to follow along with the text as you listen. You can stop and repeat sections of the audio as you complete your assignment.
- Slowed Audio: You can toggle between Original and Slower to reduce the audio speed.
- Assignment Toolbar: This floating blue toolbar lets you have highlighted text read aloud by clicking Play. You may also highlight single words to get a definition, Spanish translation, or picture dictionary.
The second assignment type is our multiple-choice quizzes.
- Click the blue play button to begin listening.
- When you’re ready, click the orange Next button to display the quiz questions.
- When you’ve answered all of the questions, click Submit Quiz!
Please sign in to leave a comment.