You have the ability to Favorite stories and Tag stories or assignments to help keep your Listenwise account organized.
How to Favorite a Story
Once you find a story you like, favorite it so you can easily find it when you’re ready to listen with students:
- Simply click the Favorite button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Once it’s favorited, the button will turn orange so you can easily tell if it's one of your favorites when you’re on the story page.
- All of your favorite stories can be found under Favorites in your menu bar.
When you Favorite a story, you’ll have the option to Tag the story with any keyword you want to make it even easier to find later. You can also add or edit your Favorite Tags later.
The Favorites Page
On the Favorites page, you have the option to do the following (the video below demonstrates each option):
- Add a Tag: Click the orange “+” for the story to add as many tags as you want.
- Remove a Tag: Click the blue “x” next to the tag for a story to remove it from that story.
- Unfavorite a Story: Click the gray “x” to remove the story from your favorites.
- Filter by Favorites Tags: Click on the tag name on the right-hand side of the page to see all stories under that tag.
The My Library Page
On the My Library page, you have the same functionality to tag your assignments to keep them organized.
- Once you create an assignment, go to My Library to see all of your assignments.
- Click the orange “+” next to your assignment to add a tag.
- Click on the tag name on the right-hand side of the page to see all assignments under that tag.
Please sign in to leave a comment.