Listenwise does not have direct integration with Seesaw, though it’s possible for students to listen, share, and respond to assignments on the platform. More information can be found in this guide.
1. To create a new activity in Seesaw linking students to Listenwise, begin by creating the assignment in Listenwise.
2. On Seesaw, add instructions on how to find and complete the Listenwise Activity.
3. Click Add Multimedia Instructions or Examples to link students to app.listenwise.com/students for access to log in.
4. Add the student response templates that work best for your listening activity.
Sharing Listenwise Stories
Teachers can also share a link to Listenwise stories without providing an assignment.
1. On any Listenwise lesson page, click the Share button.
2. In Seesaw, post the direct link to the story and have students respond on the platform.