Have you entered the PodcastPalooza contest but not sure how to participate? It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
ONE: There is only one rule to participate in the contest: Assign quizzes! Yes, it's that easy. After you enter the contest via the PodcastPalooza Google form, Listenwise will do all of the work of keeping track of your students' quiz submissions.
TWO: Here are two ways to have students take quizzes in Listenwise. Both options will count towards your contest submissions.
- Teacher-assigned quiz: You can assign individual stories to students, just like you normally would. For help assigning a quiz: How to Assign a Quiz
- Student-selected quiz: You can also allow students to choose which stories they want to listen to, which can be a fun and flexible way for students to participate. Instructions for enabling this setting and more on the feature can be found here: Student-Selected Quizzing
THREE: If you need help finding quizzes, here are some ways to explore Listenwise:
- Search and filter: On the Search page, check the Quiz box to filter for only stories that have quizzes.
- Weekly Wednesday quiz: Every Wednesday Current Event story has a quiz. Check out the collection and look for the green quiz icon.
- Browse collections: You can browse our ELA, Social Studies, and Science collections to find a good story -- keep an eye out for the green quiz icon!