ELD lessons have assignment resources unique from general education lessons, so student submissions will look slightly different. This article will show you how to review student submissions for written assignments and quizzes for ELD lessons.
1. Navigate to the Classes page. Find the assignment and click See Responses. The assignment will have a purple “ELD” icon next to it.
2. On this page, you will see the status of student submissions. Click on a student’s name to review their work.
3. On the student’s submission page, you will see:
- Answers for listening organizers completed during the 1-3 close listens you chose for the assignment
- Comprehension question responses
4. At the bottom of the submission, you can leave notes in the feedback box. If you’d like a student to revise their work, check the Student needs to revise box to allow students to edit their assignment and re-submit back to you. After you add your comments, click Submit Feedback.
1. Navigate to the Classes page. Find the assignment and click See Quiz Results. The quiz will have a purple “ELD” icon next to it.
2. This report shows all student data for the class. You will see student performance, listening skill data, and “time spent” on the assignment. By their name, you'll see a green icon that indicates which language the student took the quiz in.