Once you have your PREMIUM account, you’re ready to create your classes and start assigning work to students! From the Classes page, go to the Manage Classes tab.
You have two options to create classes. See below for the appropriate steps for your class or watch the quick video tutorial. If your school added Listenwise as an app in your LMS, see this section for specific instructions for your LMS.
When setting up your classes, you’ll see two options to enable:
Add New Class:
- Click the orange Add New Class button on the Manage Classes tab.
- Choose option #2 and enter a name for your class (your students will see this name!).
- Check off the appropriate boxes for your class (more information on the options in the box above) and then click Create Class.
- Repeat this process for each class you need to add to Listenwise.
Each class you create generates a unique class code (ex: happy-cow-1234) which you will share with students to enroll in the class when they sign up for Listenwise accounts.
Import Google Classroom:
- Click the blue Import Google Classroom button on the Manage Classes tab.
- Check all classes you want to import into Listenwise from the list of Google Classroom that populate on the page.
- Check off the appropriate boxes for your class (more information on the options in the box above)
- Click Import and you’re done!
When you import your Google Classroom rosters, we automatically create accounts linked to Google for your students. No student class codes or passwords needed!