Quizzes are quick and easy to assign! The video tutorial below walks you through the process and provides a demo of the student experience:
To Assign a Quiz:
1. On a lesson page, click Assign Quiz. For more help on finding stories with quizzes, see this article.
2. You can assign to multiple classes at once, so check the box next to each class you want to assign it to.
3. Choose a due date for each class. You have the option to assign a time due, as well.
4. The remaining boxes are optional and allow you to customize your quiz:
- Share to Google Classroom and Send Scores to Google Classroom: If you imported your Google Classroom rosters, you have the ability to post the assignment directly to students in Google Classroom and have quiz scores sent to your Google grade book as students submit work.
- Include Listening Supports: Check this box to allow students to see the interactive transcript, listening speed button to slow down the audio, and read-aloud toolbar.
- Date Available: Schedule your assignment to release on a later date, with the option to add a specific time, as well.
5. Click Assign! Quizzes are auto-graded, so you can explore quiz reporting once students submit work.
6. You can further customize by assigning to individual students within a class. Click on the class name to reveal the student roster. From here you can choose to assign the quiz to individual students or only allow certain students to see the interactive transcript and other listening supports.