There are several reports available to analyze your students’ listening comprehension skills! As a reminder, Listenwise quizzes test different listening skills, and more information on those skills can be found in this blog post.
Learn more about each report below or view the video tutorial for an overview.
Keep track of student progress throughout the year. You can now see data for all of your classes combined or look at growth over time for specific classes. To find this data, scroll down to this widget on your teacher dashboard.
- View All Classes data or choose a specific class to see quiz data over time.
- Click “View Reports” to dive deeper into your quiz data.
Individual Quiz Report
This report shows data for one quiz for one class. You will see student performance, listening skill data, and “time spent” on the assignment (this metric is a teacher favorite!).
If you want to know the answer a student chose, you can click on the “x “and the details of that question are shown.
To find this report:
- From your dashboard, open a class under My Classes.
- Click the lesson name to see the quiz report.
Student Progress Tab
This tab reflects a student-centered view of assignments. You can quickly see what each student in a class has most recently done - the lesson, quiz score, when it was taken, and how long it took to complete. Our red/yellow/green color coding will quickly let you see who may need additional help.
To find this report:
- From your dashboard, scroll down to Reports.
- Click View Reports.
- Click Class Roster for a specific class to see student data.
- From here you can click on a student’s name to see the student quiz report.
Class Summary Report
You can see an aggregate view of how students are performing overall. As students take more quizzes, their cumulative quiz data is seen in this report. This data lets you assess how students are listening and help inform your future class instruction.
There are two ways to find this report:
- From My Classes on your dashboard, click on a class name to see all assignments. Then click the orange See Class Summary Report button.
- If you’re on the Student Progress tab of the Classes page, click the orange See Class Summary Report button for a class.
Student Quiz Report
Lastly, you can look at quiz performance for individual students. This lets you dig deeper into a student’s listening skills performance and progress and help you personalize instruction and feedback.
There are three ways to find this report:
- From My Classes on your dashboard, click View All Students to show your roster. Then click on a student's name to see the student's quiz report.
- On the Student Progress tab of the Classes page, click on a class name to reveal the student roster. Click on a student’s name to go to the student’s quiz report.
- If you’re on an individual quiz report, click on a student’s name to go to the student’s quiz report.