Listenwise quizzes are easy to assign, auto-graded, and provide insights into how students are listening across key listening skills. This article will show you how to assign your first quiz.
1. On a lesson page, click Assign Quiz. For more help on finding stories with quizzes, see this article.
2. The questions are pre-populated, so all you have to do is assign it to your students! You can assign to multiple classes at once, so check the box next to each class you want to assign it to.
3. Choose a due date for each class. You have the option to assign a time due, as well.
4. The remaining boxes are optional and allow you to customize your quiz:
- Share to Google Classroom and Send Scores to Google Classroom: If you imported your Google Classroom rosters, you can post the assignment directly to students in Google Classroom and have quiz scores sent to your Google grade book as students submit work.
- Include Listening Supports: Check this box to allow students to see the interactive transcript, slowed audio, and read-aloud toolbar. We recommend sharing the Listening Supports to begin and you can slowly remove them as students improve their listening skills.
- Date Available: Schedule your assignment to release on a later date, with the option to add a specific time, as well.
OPTIONAL: You can choose to assign the quiz to individual students and customize who sees the Listening Supports. Click on the class name to reveal the student roster and customize your quiz.
5. Click Assign and the quiz will be shared with students.