Written assignments on Listenwise are open-ended and you will need to review and provide feedback on student work. Here are some tips:
- When reviewing work, either from your dashboard or from the Classes page of your teacher dashboard, you'll see that submissions status is color-coded to help you quickly see who started or completed the assignment.
- Teachers love the “Time Spent” data point because it provides insight into how long students spend on each assignment.
- This blog post has suggestions for providing constructive feedback on written assignments to help improve their writing skills. Listenwise doesn’t provide answer keys for the questions.
- Students can revise and retake! You can request for students to revise written assignments and reset a quiz and allow them to retake it.
- Are assignments taking too long to review? Next time cut down the number of questions that you include. No need to include all of the questions we automatically provide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.