Written assignments on Listenwise are open-ended and you will need to review and provide feedback on student work. Here are some tips:
- When reviewing work, either from your dashboard or from the Classes page of your teacher dashboard, you'll see that submissions status is color-coded to help you quickly see who started or completed the assignment.
- Teachers love the “Time Spent” data point because it provides insight into how long students spend on each assignment.
- This blog post has suggestions for providing constructive feedback on written assignments to help improve their writing skills. Listenwise doesn’t provide answer keys for the questions.
- Students can revise and retake! You can request for students to revise written assignments and reset a quiz and allow them to retake it.
- Are assignments taking too long to review? Next time cut down the number of questions that you include. No need to include all of the questions we automatically provide.