Quizzes are easy to assign on ELD lessons! The video tutorial below walks you through the process and provides a demo of the student experience:
To Assign a Quiz:
1. On an ELD lesson page, click Assign Quiz.
2. Quiz questions are pre-populated, so all you have to do is assign it to your students. You can assign it to multiple classes at once, so check the box next to each appropriate class. You are also required to choose a due date for each class.
3. The remaining boxes are optional and allow you to customize your quiz:
- Quiz Language: You can allow students to see the transcript and quiz questions in English or Spanish (students are not allowed to change the language themselves). The podcast audio remains in English.
- Share to Google Classroom and Send Scores to Google Classroom: If you imported your Google Classroom rosters, you have the ability to post the assignment directly to students in Google Classroom and have quiz scores sent to your Google grade book as students submit work.
- Include Listening Supports: Check this box to allow students to see the interactive transcript, slowed audio, and read-aloud toolbar.
- Date Available: Schedule your assignment to release on a later date, with the option to add a specific time, as well.
NOTE: You can customize the quiz resources for individual students within a class. Click on the class name to show the roster. From here you can choose to assign the quiz to individual students or only allow specific students to see the interactive transcript or take the quiz in Spanish.
4. Click Assign! Quizzes are auto-graded, so you can explore quiz reporting once students submit work.