This article will guide you step-by-step to complete an ELD written assignment.
1. Once you log into your account, click Start.
NOTE: If you want to see the assignment in Spanish, you can change it at the top of the assignment. You can switch back and forth between languages as you complete the assignment.
2. Overview: Click the gray bar to open the section. Your teacher’s instructions will be listed here. When you’re ready, click Continue to next step.
3. Vocabulary: Vocabulary words from the podcast will be listed here. Click on each card to see the definition. Once you review them all, click Continue to next step.
4. Videos: Click Play to watch the video. Your teacher may share additional videos with you, which you can watch before moving on. Once you watch the videos, click Continue to next step.
A. Click Play to listen to the podcast.
B. You can click Slower to listen to a slowed version of the podcast.
C. You can read along with the interactive transcript as you listen to the podcast.
D. Once you listen, answer the questions below the transcript.
Once you answer all of the questions, click Continue to next step.
6. Questions: The last activity is to answer the questions. You can listen to the podcast again while you answer the questions.
7. Submit: Once you answer the questions, click Submit Assignment and you’re done!