Importing Google Classroom Rosters
You can import your rosters from Google Classroom, and we’ll create the classes and import your student rosters all at once. No student usernames or passwords needed!
1. Go to the Manage Classes tab on the Classes page and click the blue Import Google Classroom button.
When setting up your classes, you’ll see two options to enable:
3. Your classes are now imported into Listenwise and students are ready to listen! Share this Getting Started with Listenwise and Google Classroom guide with your students.
Updating Google Classroom Rosters
If any changes are made to your Google Classroom rosters, Listenwise does not automatically update rosters in Listenwise. However, it’s easy to sync any updates!
1. Go to the Manage Classes tab under the Classes page.
2. Click on the class name you need to update.
3. Click update roster from Google Classroom in the middle of the page to add or remove any students from your Listenwise roster.